- Visit the Bird Store for great offers on bird food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Bird Treats Store for a huge selection of bird treats from great brands at top prices.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.99 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Suet To Go Wild Bird Mealworm and Insect Suet Block, 300 g - Pack of 10
|Price:||£12.50 (£4.17 / kg) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Highly nutritious suet block
- Can be feed using standard suet block feeder
- Should not melt in hot summer
- Packed with protein rich dried insects
- Easy to handle
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to repeat deliveries on 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. No signup fees. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
This trade up carry out pack contains 10 high nutritious suet blocks, which are made from the enhanced formula of premium grade high energy suet, packed with protein rich dried insects, with the added advantages of being less messy, easier to handle and will not melt during the hot summer months. Can be fed using any standard suet block feeder.
Each order comes with 10 x Unipet Wild Bird Suet Value Insect Block 300g
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Birds absolutely hate these. In fact the red colour seems to have frightened them away. I've previously used a different type of suet block, and used to have birds literally waiting on the fence for me to fill the feeders, and as soon as I walked away from the feeders dozens of starlings would be fighting over the suet blocks. I knew something was wrong as soon as I put these peanut and cherry suet blocks out. No birds came. Usually I'm inundated immediately, but this time no birds. I watched and waited. Starlings, usually voracious devourers of anything and everything, flew overhead and ignored the full feeders. A jackdaw, perennial pest that normally takes all the food, had one peck and flew away. Even the rooks, bane of my bird feeding life, won't eat this. It's bright red and I'm convinced the colour has scared all the birds away, save for that one jackdaw who wouldn't eat it. No birds in my garden since putting this suet cake out, and normally my garden is alive with birds fighting over the feeders. This is a horrible product.
My feeder is the the type that takes a large cylinder on a plastic or wire base and stick. Two of these can be put in the holder instead.
The packaging is very convenient for storage as each block is individually wrapped in cellophane.
If I snip one end and ease the cellophane off the block slightly I can rush out in the rain and/or cold and place the block in the holder without getting yucky greasy fingers. A small point but the brand I used to use was coveted in thick plastic with one of those rip down tabs. The tabs never unzipped correctly and I ended up having to snip and peel off the plastic off bit by bit ending up with greasy scissors, greasy hands, greasy plastic everywhere, and in a bad temper.
I have ordered one of the boxes of fruit flavour next to see what my gourmet birds think of it.
Most recent customer reviews