Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Suck Uk Paper Watch
|Price:||£6.23 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£1.27 (17%)|
- Blank so that you can create your own design
- Digital display with an adjustable strap
- Made from Tyvek (a tear-resistant paper-like material)
- Includes 2x LR41 button cell batteries.
- Perfect for party invites, or sending to that special person reminding them not to be late.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
It’s not easy to come up with new design features for watches, so we are going to leave the creative part down to you!
The Paper Watch is a blank canvas - a simple digital watch made from Tyvek (a tear-resistant paper-like material).
Decorate with almost anything! Customise watches for friends, send as party invitations or even post to that special someone reminding them not to be late!
It isn’t waterproof to 100m but it’s tougher than it looks, has an adjustable strap, long-life battery, and infinite possibilities.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Bad things -
- its hard to rub out pencil marks when you make a mistake
- felt tips run really easily on it so unless you are doing a big design, don't use them.
- same with ballpoint pens
- Biro doesn't work on it because it has a slightly shiny texture
- in general its pretty hard to make it actually look good.
Good points -
- pencil and pencil crayons work quite well on it so long as they are sharp
- it is pretty fun and unique.
- i haven't tried paint but i would imagine that most would be ok.
i wouldn't get this unless you are ok with it turning out looking rubbish or your a reasonably good artist.
having said that the price is good, it is quite fun, and so long as you stick to keeping it quite basic, most people should be ok.
Obviously people have to be careful what they do when they wear it but it is a brilliant idea for any creative person. Nobody else will have the same one.
However get a biro or a Sharpie and this watch becomes whatever you want it to be! How very cool is that!
I can say no more, you are only limited by your imagination!
good idea , but no point if it doesn't work . meh , il get a proper watch next time
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought as present for a chap who loves drawing. He loved it but haven't seen it since he unwrapped itPublished 4 months ago by Mako
Fast delivery and I love it allowed me to personalise my watch obsession ☺Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bought as little gifts for the kids at our wedding and they loved them.Published 21 months ago by Mr. James C. Belton