Suck UK 3D Cookie Dinosaur, Set of 4
|Price:||£30.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 4 different Dinosaurs included (Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Brachiosaurus and T-Rex)
- Each pack includes cutters for the body parts required to bake a whole dinosaur.
- Create the tastiest treats this side of the Jurassic period... then eat them into extinction.
- Add some fun to your baking
- A great gift for all ages
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
A set of all four Dinosaurs
- Cookie cutters in the shape of dinosaur body parts. Cut out cookie dough, bake in the oven, then slot the cookies together to make edible dinosaurs that will stand up your plate. Create the tastiest treats this side of the Jurassic period... then eat them into extinction. Each pack includes cutters for the body parts required to bake a whole dinosaur, with 4 to collect (Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Brachiosaurus and T-Rex).
4 x Dinosaur cookie cutters
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
You only get one cutter not the four that it seemed to me were being advertisedPublished 7 months ago by T. Szczerbicki
I purchased these 3D Dinosaur cookie cutters for just over 3.00 and felt it was really great value. It is slightly disappointing that you cannot choose the cookie cutter, otherwise... Read morePublished 8 months ago by dmcnabb
The first bad review I have ever written! I didn't see the sentence about ordering all four packs seperately. I stupidly assumed the picture said what it was. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Vicky
Safe for children to use and can be used for cooking and playing, but it would be so perfect if I had gotten all the sets I neededPublished 16 months ago by odette morgan
great idea and everyone loves it, but the little giraffe doesn't work properly. it is too difficult if not impossible to get the dough out from between the legs to slide it... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Alexander Lieven