- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Methuen Drama (29 Mar. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 071365807X
- ISBN-13: 978-0713658071
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 0.9 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,036,980 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Successful Singing Auditions (Performing Arts Series) Paperback – 29 Mar 2002
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jeremy Fisher is creator of the UK's first downloadable video endoscopy ebooks, and recently created a Voicebox Video for the Science Museum's Dana Centre in London. As a classical musician, Jeremy has worked as repetiteur on eleven productions for Scottish Opera and Opera North, three for the D'Oyly Carte and three for Music Theatre London. He was guest solo artiste for the Yamaha Corporation for five years and Musical Director for the Scarborough Spa Orchestra. Jeremy has also worked extensively in the West End, and as an MD has toured the UK and Europe. Fisher taught singing at the Actors Centre in London for five years and has coached teachers and performers in the use of computer voice analysis. As a vocal coach he now works with opera singers, actors, singing teachers and songwriters on repertoire, style and performance integration. His first book, Successful Singing Auditions, was co-written with Gillyanne Kayes and published in 2002.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It would be best for an American actor/singer to couple it with the Silver book of Auditioning.