on 17 June 2009
I received this book today and i'm already halfway through it, not because it's a small book but because of the style of writing (easy to read, short paragraphs etc) and the fact that it has me excited about writing my dissertation!

So far I'm loving it...it has helpful tips from brainstorming an idea to laying out your paper to getting your work published. The book runs in a logical fashion with sections that you could easily pick out when and if needed. I've read books on this same topic which haven't really helped (hence why I bought this one!) and have got to say that this is THE book that's going to help me get my work published!
on 24 February 2013
This is a great little handbook for anyone studying biology or medical science at degree or higher level.
I am study for an undergraduate masters in Biomedical Science and, having bought it in my final semester, I really wish I had known about this book sooner.
This is aimed mainly at writing in a scientific journal-article style so I have found it particularly useful for writing up my research project, but has great useful tips that would have been great for other pieces of work

- I highly recommend this book.
on 28 May 2013
I have just started my research post and I'm also in the middle of writing a paper for a journal. This book certainly helps to keep me on track of my writing and it highlights what I need to do when it comes to writing my thesis.
on 5 March 2015
i ordered it by mistake i need to cancel
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse