- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Little Brown and Company; 1 edition (27 Mar. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0316777498
- ISBN-13: 978-0316777490
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.9 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 246,573 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Successful Child: What Parents Can Do to Help Kids Turn Out Well (Sears Parenting Library) Paperback – 27 Mar 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
My only negative comment is the quality of the published book its self, when it arrived i thought it must be a second, its been put together cheaply, the front and back cover are a few milimeters shorter than the pages and the quality of the paper is relly poor which i must say I really do dislike as it makes me feel a little ripped off, I like the feel of a good qualiy book it makes reading it more enjoyable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Exactly what I am looking for! also recommended to friends with babies.Published on 8 Sept. 2014 by Hayek Li