Success with Sharpening Paperback – 2 Dec 2004
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I got this book with a particular purpose in mind, namely to keep my garden tools, hedge clippers and lawn mower blades sharp.
The book is solely centered on looking after the wood workers hand tools such as chisels and planes. It does not cover every day items like kitchen knifes or scissors.
The book describes itself as "a general introduction to the subject, covering all the main points and looking as specific issues like the therory and mechanics of sharpening." It does this clearly, and I was able to follow its advice through the good use of photographs.
Overall a good how too book for the woodworker, but I was disapointed that scope of the book was not opened up beyond woodwork hand tools
Personally I would like to have more on the Tormek sharpener, but if you want some easy to understand, easy to read late at night litterature, this is it.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Carpentry & Woodwork
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Woodworking
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Industrial Chemistry & Manufacturing Technologies
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering