Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Kesha Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Nov 2011, 02:26:34 GMT
M. Oliveira says:
Portuguese subtitles?

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Nov 2011, 14:13:57 GMT
Only English

Posted on 18 Nov 2011, 17:23:10 GMT
Mr. J.P. Bath...do you own the Blu Ray? Is it Blu Ray Region Free or is Region B like Amazon says it is?

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Nov 2011, 19:23:29 GMT
The Blu Ray is region free, so buy and enjoy!! It's just the DVD that's region locked.

Posted on 23 Jun 2013, 22:22:05 BST
Last edited by the author on 23 Jun 2013, 22:28:32 BST
Mary says:
I bought the Double play version (DVD+BluRay-2 separate discs) same as pictured here on Amazon.co.UK. I am in Canada and just played the DVD on my DVD player which is Region free). I don't own a BluRay player so can't test it, but on the back of the Box in descriptions, it says "Exempt from Classification" - whether that refers to the BluRay disc I don't know. The DVD is definitely Region 2 only. It mentions somewhere else on Amazon co.uk that both DVD and BluRay only play on Region 2 players, but other descriptions here say DVD is region 2 but BluRay is multi region and plays on any Region. Can anyone clarifyif BluRay that comes from AmazonUK double pack play on any region in the world?.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  18 Nov 2011
Latest post:  23 Jun 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers