Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Kesha Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 13 Mar 2009, 17:43:56 GMT
M. Jaimes says:
Hi everybody !

Please, someone could tell me if there are french or spanish subtitles for all four movies in this set ?

Thanks a lot !

Posted on 23 Mar 2009, 14:12:41 GMT
portuguese subtitles?

Posted on 8 Apr 2009, 16:06:09 BST
TURKISH SUBTİTLES?

Posted on 26 Jul 2009, 00:14:30 BST
Mariusz says:
And than whay not polish subtitels we not yet in Europe Union?

Posted on 5 Sep 2009, 13:55:45 BST
Last edited by the author on 5 Sep 2009, 22:42:52 BST
Charlie-CJ says:
OK. Well my region 2 UK PAL set has:

Diehard [1]:Language: English, Spanish. Subtitles: Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Portuguese, Polish, Czech, Danish, Hungarian, Icelandic, Spanish, English for the heard of hearing [car goes ker-bang, John Whistles Dixie, etc..]. 127 minutes. Special features: Die Hard featurette, Cast biographies, Theatrical trailer.

Die Hard two: Language: English, Spanish. Subtitles: Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Portuguese, Polish, Czech, Danish, Hungarian, Icelandic, Spanish, English for the heard of hearing [car goes ker-bang, John Whistles Dixie, etc..]. 118 minutes. Special features: Diehard 2 featurette, Cast biographies, Theatrical trailer.

Die Hard with a vengeance: English audio only, Subititles: English for the hearing impaired ONLY. 123 minutes. Special features: audio commentry.

Die Hard 4: English audio only + English 'audio' description, Subtitles: Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, English for the heard of hearing [car goes ker-bang again, John stops Whistling Dixie, etc..]. 123 minutes. Special features: Commentry by BruceWillis, Director and editor, Deleted/expanded scenes, gag reel, Dies Hard and Behind the scenes Featurettes.

BBC announcement in plummy voice: 'Warning these films contain strong language and violence'. All films are rated 18 and are thus unsuitable for under 5s and girls.

Posted on 19 Nov 2009, 16:33:03 GMT
How god damn stupid is this to put four great great films together in a box and put nearly world wide subtitles on 3 of them and english only on one? I own the DVD versions of all four films and they all got the same nearly world wide subtitle language to it as the three films of this box.....and I even bought them seperated. Anyway I simply just can't find anywhere and I mean any-f-where to buy Die Hard With A Vengeance on Blu-Ray with Danish subtitles. NOT EVEN IN DENMARK!!! Please spam me if you know a place to find it with DK SUBS! I watch non-subtitled english-talking films all the time with no problemo but these would be nice to watch in good company on Blu-Ray!! Seems like I never get what I want :(
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  13 Mar 2009
Latest post:  19 Nov 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.