Subterranean Struggles: New Dynamics of Mining, Oil, and Gas in Latin America (Peter T. Flawn Series in Natural Resources) (Peter T. Flawn Series in Natural Resource Management and Conservation) Hardcover – 20 Dec 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"If, as the conclusion states, "history and memory are again central to how people make sense of contemporary extraction" (p. 271), we owe the editors and contributors our gratitude for making sure that history is told in a manner as scholastically rigorous, and conceptually cogent, as possible." Journal of Latin American Geography
About the Author
Anthony Bebbington is Milton P. and Alice C. Higgins Professor of Environment and Society at Clark University, where he is also Director of the Graduate School of Geography. Jeffrey Bury is Associate Professor in the Department of Environmental Studies at the University of California, Santa Cruz, where is he also Director of the Center for Integrated Spatial Analysis.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Property & Real Estate
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment