Customer reviews

Subterfuge and Irony: A Collection of Verse
Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 June 2009
I found this collection thought provoking. There seem to be some underlying experiences that provided motivation for the writer. I think anger comes through but also warmth and sensitivity. I liked the writing style, it is sometimes blunt and direct, sometimes subtle, the vocabulary can be challenging on occasions. In summary I think the book is a book of contrasts (it has two sections: 'darkness' and 'light') and is very interesting.
on 12 June 2009
At first I questioned the title of this book, but after reading the collection of subtle verse within was provided with an answer. I enjoyed the emotional twists and turns provided, and the sense of peering through a dusty window into the soul of the author. Recommended.
on 16 April 2009
Takes the reader through an eventful journey. Very interesting and unique style suitable for anyone, yet still challenging the reader to look beyond whats written.
on 6 April 2009
I have just read this wonderful collection and would recommend it to anybody who enjoys thought provoking poems.