- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
Submersible Water Pump, GOCHANGE 60W 3600L/H 3M Powerhead with 1.4M Power Cord - for Aquarium, Fish Tank, Water Fountain, Hydroponic Pond
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Completely submersible motor & Extremely quiet operation & Energy-saving and low power consumption.
- Suction cups to fit any aquariums.
- Long lasting waterproof ceramic shaft.
- Suitable for fresh-water, salt-water,can be applied in aquarium, fountains, spout and hydroponic.
- Max Flow Rate: 3600L/H ; H-Max(Lift Height): 3M; Working Voltage: 220-240V
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Submersible Water Pump, VicTsing 400GPH 1500L/H Ultra-Quiet Fountain Water Pump Withstands 36hrs Dry Burning, Detachable and Cleanable Water Pump with 4.6Ft (1.4M) Power Cord and 2 Nozzles for Aquarium, Pond, Fish Tank, Statuary Water Pump Hydroponics
Jebao Submersible Water Pond Pump with Fountain Attachments 3000L/h #PF3000
Blagdon Minipond Pump 700 (Pond Pump to Run Fountains for Small Ponds up to 1500 L)
Fish Mate 700 Pond Fountain Pump
Jebao Submersible Water Pond Pump with Fountain Attachments 2000L/h #PF2000
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||YanTop EU||activeleisure||Amazon.co.uk||Pettec||activeleisure|
Max Flow Rate: 3600L/H
H-Max(Lift Height): 3M
Size: As shown
Length of power cord: 1.4M
1. This item can not work in water above 35℃ or below 0℃.
2. Do not run dry the pump for a long time, otherwise it will be damaged.
3. Do not lift the pump unit by pulling the power cord.
4. The power supply cord provided for this appliance cannot be replaced.
5. If the pump failed to operate, check the following: Check and ensure there is a consistence power supply to the pump unit.
6. The maximum diving depth of this submersible pumps: 1M.
A clogged or dirty intake screen will generally reduce the performance of the pump. Hence, you must wash away the surrounded debris frequently. If less flow is required, adjust the flow control lever.
To perform servicing or cleaning of the pump, firstly, removed the front cover and the impeller cover, then follow by the impeller unit. Use a small brush to clean the impeller cylinder or you can just wash away the internal debris under running water.
1. Please check if the rated voltage on the item is same as the actual voltage before using it.
2. Always remember to disconnect the pump unit from the electrical power supply socker before handing or performing maintenance works.
3. By performing regular maintenance, it can prolong the life span of the pump.
4. During installation, ensure the power plug of the pump is to be inserted to the power socket outlet at the higher point, which ensure that water will not be back flow via the wire to the socker outlet.
1 x Aquarium Pump
4 x Gaskets
2 x Outlet Adaptors
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is however far too noisy for constant use - I would not recommend it as a return pump for a sump for example. Noise also tends to equal poor design and inefficiency - I wouldn't rely on it for critical applications. That said, mine has worked flawlessly for over a year's worth of water changes on six aquariums, which is exceptional value for such a powerful pump costing less than £25.
Speaking of its power, it can easily be too much flow when refilling smaller aquaria - but it does not seem to mind the back pressure caused by restricting the output with a tap/valve, so I adjust the flow for different tanks accordingly.
Hope this was helpful - I imagine quite a few folks wondering whether or not to take a chance on such a no-name pump and I think its a good buy, with the reservations already stated.
The power of this pump doesn't get anywhere near the 75w one despite claims that it should push higher (I was skeptical given the lower wattage but good reviews encouraged a trial). Am buying another pond pump and the old adage of buy cheap, buy twice comes to mind with this unit. Maybe inside in a clean environment it would be ok, but it did claim to be good for pond pumps... the purpose I purchased for.
Great for clean to slightly dirty water, anything else and you'll need to make a filter for the front.
I bought a warehouse deal one for £10. The back casing was broken, but I fixed that and now have a pump as good as a new £25 pump.
Easy to clean if it clogs up.
The only thing I couldn't find was the adjuster for the water flow, apart from that it's first class for the money.
Most recent customer reviews
Will be buying a couple more for our new koi pond