Sub Sports Men's Cold Compression Trousers
|Price:||£8.00 - £40.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Thermal leggings/tights with super soft brushed internal fibres on the inside face of the fabric is designed to keep your body warm when exercising in colder conditions. The 4 way stretch fabric gives you a responsive fit and freedom of movement.
- Moisture-wicking fabric transports sweat away from the body during high intensity performance. The compression fit improves blood circulation and oxygen delivery to the muscles increasing your endurance. A-seams seams provide comfort and prevent irritation for a chafe-free fit.
- The advanced high-wicking fabric helps you to stay dry by transporting moisture away from the skin, whilst its tight fit provides targeted compression to your key muscle groups, increasing your power and endurance.
- Ideal for all sports including running, cycling, triathlon, OCR, rugby, football, fitness, gym, golf, tennis.
- This is a close fitting garment and is designed to feel tight against the body. If you prefer a slightly less compressive fit, move up a size. Machine washable at 30 degrees. 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
BEAT THE CHILL, WITH SUB COLD COMPRESSION
Feeling the cold? Grab your Sub Spots Cold Thermal tights – great for those who feel the chill while training and makes the ideal first layer for running, skiing, snowboarding and all winter sports. These close fitting, thermal compression leggings with brushed internal fibres will keep your legs warm and toasty.
Designed to keep your muscles at optimum temperature when exercising outdoors. The super-soft brushed inner face of the fabric will keep the heat in ensuring you’re warm and wick away any moisture keeping you dry. The 4-way stretch gives you freedom of movement.
This product offers true compression and will always be smaller than your body when you take it out of the pack. Upon wearing it, it will stretch to fit. If you prefer a slightly less compressive fit, then we suggest you move up a size. Alternatively, check out the FITTED COLD range for a more relaxed fit.
- True compression
- Anatomically shaped
- Elasticated waistband
- Super-soft internal fibres to keep your body warm
- A-Seams for comfort
- 4-Way Stretch
- Moisture Transport Technology
- SUB logos
- 82% Polyester, 18% Elastane
BEAT THE CHILL
PERFORM IN THE COLDEST CONDITIONS WITH SUB COLD
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are meant to be tight, for the whole compression thing, and I think it probably did help with leg exhaustion. They are so tight, however, that they are difficult to get over the ankle, although after several days it does seem to have got easier. I'm over 6' and 33" waist, the medium size was a perfect fit for me. They are lined with a thermal layer and on the slopes my legs felt perfectly warm, but not hot, even on colder days i was well insulated.
I appear to have been unlucky and received a pair with a defective seam.
Having purchased the dual weather bottoms for the autumn in a small (which fit perfect) I thought this would be the same case for these winter ones.
Due to the insulated lining they can be tricky to put on where the none lined bottoms would just slide on. Over time I've worked out a better way to get them on and off but they have started to form small holes where I've pulled in effort.
In summary they do a great job during these dark frozen winter morning's and I'd buy again when the time comes but I'd get the next size up. I've purchased similar gear from other brands but Sub Sports really stand out for price to performance/comfort ratio. Great stuff.
Most recent customer reviews