Customer reviews

Sub Sports RX Women's Graduated Compression Baselayer Leggings / Tights - Small, Black/Pink
Size: Small|Colour: Black / Pink|Change

on 5 May 2017
I'm a UK 10 and bought large and they fit nicely....the right amount of compression without feeling too snug...only thing is they are slightly short of the waist portion...ie the seem can rub in the inner thighs. I just pull them all the way
The main difference I have noticed- I wore these tights twice for my long distance run . whereas in the past with my normal exercise tights my calfs and shins used to get stuff and achy after few miles running . It did not happen with these tights.
Im not saying my legs did not get tired but I did not get the usual stiffness.

I have not used them long enough so cant comment on the durability or it but I do like them
on 30 May 2017
Brought these for my partner to help with running gait and to support knees and thighs, and apparently they are helping a lot, the sizing on this pair does come out small and the fit is tight but suppose that's why there called compression tights and not generic running pants, have had no complaints from her about the fit or tightness plus they make her bum look great so must be a thumbs up will have to buy more and at this price vs skins/2XU etc why pay more for the same thing can't see a difference in the technology
on 3 October 2017
Good support. Care needed when putting on to ensure you don't catch them on anything that might snag the material - split fingernails, etc! A diagram would be helpful showing exactly where seams should be on the body, especially around the knee area.
on 12 March 2017
a little tight for me..usually a size 8 and 5' 1" so I bought a small. They will be fine. Better a bit tight than a bit loose.
on 7 May 2017
THe material was fine but the legs were actually a bit baggy so should have gone for a smaller size.
on 15 January 2017
One thing to note is the sizing is quite small- im size 12 and the large fits just right whereas most clothes I'd be a medium
on 1 October 2017
Nice gift
on 5 March 2017
Great quality but definitely small sizing.
I'm a 10-12 and just fit the Large.
on 26 April 2017
Excellent fit, amazing quality for the price, cannot fault these tights, brilliant
on 9 June 2015
I have been using these for over a year and they are amazing. They are very tight as is expected with compression leggings and I definitely noticed a decrease in recovery time when wearing these. I have a big bum and am a size 12 trousers so purchased a medium.

I am very sporty and active and as a result, have a huge number of problems in my legs including, shin splints, a torn hamstring and dodgy knees (patellar maltracking). These leggings were a huge help directly to my shin splints (the bane of my life!), taking the strain off the muscles in my calves and shins. They also gave my hamstrings some support so I could continue my sports whilst they were healing.

Additionally, when I first purchased these, the pair that I received had a weakness in the stitching and tore the very first time I tried them on. I contacted the company who sent me a replacement free of charge and these ones have lasted over a year's worth of heavy use. Their customer service was excellent!

Compression clothing is a necessity for any sports person and these prices makes it accessible to anyone. I just can't afford the triple figure prices that Nike charge so Sub Sports is a blessing.