on 4 August 2012
I decided to buy these leggings after reading about the benefits of compression leggings for runners and the reviews of this product on amazon.co.uk.

I'm about a 32" waist/29" leg and I ordered the medium size. They fit snugly and there's a little bit of 'extra' in the leg for those of you with longer legs than me. They seem to be well made and have suffered no apparent ill-effects from being washed.

I found that the first time I used them they felt quite tight in the back of the knee, because that's where the compression is tight. I didn't find it as noticeable the second time around and I'm sure I'll get used to it. I found the compression to be really helpful for my thighs, where I have tended to suffer a little bit of soreness when running longer distances in shorts. I didn't feel any soreness at all after running in these, so I'm delighted with my purchase.

You could spend a lot more on the premium brands for this type of product but I'm perfectly happy with my SUB RX leggings. I would get them again.
on 30 June 2017
The sizing on these seems totally off. Based on the size guide I bought a small and they are very very tight. The main issue though is that the length seems totally wrong in the upper and lower legs.

If I wear them as modeled in the picture then there is way too much length in the lower leg and not enough in the upper. Because of the design of where the compression in for the calf, I can't just pull them up a bit more because then the compression is behind my knee and very uncomfortable. I'm an average height and as far as I'm aware my legs are a pretty normal proportions.

If you look at some of the 1 star reviews, there a quite a few comments about the compression being the knees being a problem and I don't think people realise that it is not meant for behind the knee. This can be see in the picture showing the back of the pants. This just backs up my point that the lengths are totally wrong.
on 31 March 2017
Nice tight fit and boy is it tight even 2xl tho it works very well like it is supposed to and does help in performance. I'd give it 5 stars but stitching has started to come away at bottom of top. Overall very good apart from the hem.
on 26 June 2017
Fits firmly as you would want. Leg length is excessive for me but this is dealt with by simply turning up the bottom of the leggings to suit. Does help with muscle recovery but don't necessarily expect a 'chalk and cheese' difference.
on 4 August 2015
for me, it fits, ( I buy medium sized clothes) and I ordered medium with this. sizing is great. its comfortable.
(it is my undersuit underneath my motorcycle leathers, I do not use it for sport in any other way) so my review is purely for the wear of it.
on 10 June 2017
Excellent value for money would highly recommend their products prompt delivery as well just been out for a 25 mile bike ride and it did exactly what's it it was supposed to do. Could do with being a couple of inches longer as I am 6 foot 3 slim build good fit still
on 19 April 2017
bought for a present
on 16 July 2017
nice buy
on 9 April 2017
Top quality stuff, does exactly as it says on the tin!!! This is good for warm weather in my opinion. Consider their thermal version for cold winter training.
on 26 February 2016
Love my Sub Sports RX Leggings and they compare favourably to my nike and asics versions i also own. Fitting correctly from top to bottom the size i ordered was based on the advise provided by the manufcturer and i believe this to be accurate in my case. They are fairly thin and lightweight and give you a sence of freedom when running with them on. Mesh sections behind the knees provide that little bit of extra flexibility in the area as well as breathability and comfort. I would have liked to see a small section for an ipod or house key like you find on some of the more expensive brands but this is a minor thing in the grand scheme. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another pair and quite possibly that might be sooner rather than later