Sub Sports RX Men's Graduated Compression Baselayer Top Short Sleeve
|Price:||£12.66 - £28.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- GRADUATED COMPRESSION baselayer that improves athletic performance
- INCREASED MUSCULAR POWER & ENDURANCE - compression fit improves blood flow and oxygen supply to your muscles
- STAY DRY - moisture wicking fabric transports sweat away from the skin, whilst underarm mesh panels provide added ventilation
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT - silicone gripper tape around the base prevents it from riding up
- SHORTENED RECOVERY TIME - graduated compression reduces the build-up of lactic acid in your muscles
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Sub RX Men's Graduated Compression Top
Get your blood pumping with Sub RX – an innovative graduated compression baselayer that helps you perform at your best.
Targeted compression. Greater endurance
It provides greater compression to areas where your circulation is at its slowest, aiding blood flow back to the heart and supplying your muscles with more oxygen. As a result, you’ll feel more powerful and be able to keep performing for longer.
Breathable, high-wicking fabric
Constructed from the most advanced compression fabric available (Lycra Sport Energy), Sub RX baselayers are highly breathable and excellent at wicking moisture away from the skin, helping you to stay cool and dry during intense exercise. The Lycra fabric’s excellent shape retention also ensures that your baselayer will hold its compression fit, time after time, wash after wash.
| || || || || || |
When choosing your size, please note that all Sub RX garments provide a tight, graduated compression fit in order to maximise the benefits of this technology. If you are unsure about which size to choose (or prefer a less tight fit), we recommend that you opt for the next size up.
Which Sub Sports baselayer is right for you?
About Sub Sports
Sub Sports is a leading technical sportswear brand based in Ripon, North Yorkshire. Founded in 2008, we have grown from a small start-up company to become one of the UK's leading baselayer retailers, providing athletes of all levels with innovative, high-quality baselayers that improve performance and offer exceptional comfort.
1 x product
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
2) product- I have a few other branded compression garments like under armour and champion, the usual size I wear is XL, so I thought I would give this brand a shot, I unfortunately I have to agree with other customers regarding the size issue, the xl was extremely small, despite its stretchiness it should have been labelled, small to medium, so I had it returned and opted for the biggest XXL, it has a better fit but still is too tight than I would ideally like. On another note, the silicon grip on the bottom is a great addition to these tops.
Like most compression gear I'd suggest ordering one size bigger. I am a large in t-shirts, shirts etc and an XL one of these is a perfect fit, providing good uniform compression with not loose or pinched bits.
It is comfortable and I forget I'm wearing it after a few minutes.
The first one I got had to go back with a manufacturing error but it was quickly replaced by amazon and no further issues. I have other sub sports gear and it seems very well made stuff.
It says cold machine wash only, which seems like a recipe for skin problems, but I have not had any problems chucking it in with everything else at 30C
The fabric and workmanship are first class. I consider myself a small/medium and find the medium about right. The Cold is brilliant but this one is great for the spring.
However, a word of caution - if you're not in shape already, you may want to wait before buying something THIS tight - it hides no sins.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
nOW I HAVE LOST SOME WEIGHT IT IS A VERY COMFORTABLE FIT I like wearing it. recommend buyting sa larger size than usually purchased it is very tight.Published 2 months ago by Rogbear
Brilliant quality, comfortable, supportive, and robust. I like material and the added mesh ventilation where needed, and it drys quick! Read morePublished 3 months ago by It'sNotquantityIt'sQUALITY.
Tried both short and long sleeves. Both sufficiently tight even after going up a size. Can't even take them off on my own if I've had a decent workout cause they're so tight. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Rex Stone
Great fit. Im 5ft 8 average build and medium was perfect. Delivery was fast very happy with item.Published 5 months ago by Mr. Jd Moore
lightweight high compression, I have 2 rx, 3 thermals and two medium weights as well as shorts, leggings and cycling shorts... Read morePublished 6 months ago by djaif
Look at the number of times I knew I purchased this item of faith , also need special recommend?Published 11 months ago by chan wah CHEUNG