Size: Medium|Colour Name: Purple|Change

on 31 March 2015
These shorts were purchased to prevent chafing when running. To be honest it was the price that decided it for me. Got 3 pairs for around £21 when they were on offer. I'm a 38 inch waist. XXL fit fine. Very comfy and well made. They hold everything in place and out of the way. They wick away sweat very well. The compression aspect of the shorts isn't as tight as I would have thought but I don't really have anything to reference them against. Would recommend particularly if it's the anti chafing aspect that's important.
on 28 January 2011
Doing a lot of high mileage training for our local marathon has given me some aches and pains in my hamstring so i thought i would give these compression shorts a try,after a couple of runs i purchased an other pair, compression is great and value for money fantastic
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 31 May 2013
I've started to do a lot of running out in the countryside and the one thing you need in the right clothing and footwear. The correct trainers are essential and for shorts i picked these. Body defining but gives the advantage of keeping you warm down to your knees. Fully elasticated and durable material that sticks close to your body. Perhaps a little more material could have been placed around the "crown jewel" area but apart from that the shape is spot on. Could quite easily wear these playing a whole variety of sports including cycling, football and any outdoor activity i guess. Easy to wash and retains colour, shape and size. One word of advice is if you plan on wearing underwear underneath then best choose something minimalist otherwise it can become uncomfortable with the excess material between these shorts and your skin.

Pros: gives excellent support during my running sessions and keeps me warm, because it doesn't go below the knee it doesn't restrict movement, feels sturdy and quality

Cons: Wearing anything but the most minimalist of underwear underneath feels uncomfortable so chose with care.

VERDICT: essential for running, exercising or indeed any form of outdoor activity in my view, they are well made and provide excellent support and warmth as well as the other benefits the manufacturer claims. I intend to purchase the version which goes down to your ankles for the winter months but until then these will work brilliantly!

Great for Running and outdoor activities in general!
on 14 August 2014
I bought these to wear in the colder months as an extra layer under my shorts. I have a 34" waist and the medium fits well. They doesn't offer the greatest compression, but are good enough for my needs. They're very comfortable and don't ride up or move around. I purchased the long sleeve top too, and would recommend as excellent value for money compared to some of the more expensive brands.
on 30 May 2013
Bought my first sub dual compression gear on impulse and 6 months on I now have 4 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs tights and a top. Of all of it i wear the shorts most often, I haven't pulled a muscle in my thighs and whether it's the placebo effect or not I don't seem to build up lactic acid on tough uphill runs like I do running without compression, who knows? But if I perform better then I'm wearing them and thats it. I intially ordered large size but now everything is in medium, 5'11", 32" waist if you need to compare. I know people have said to go one size larger than you need but remember mutha luvvas this isn't fashion, it's compression, buy the size you need.
on 19 February 2016
These compression shorts are simply brilliant. I use them for running, gym, as a base layer inside my wetsuit and just about anything that might chafe. Quality manufacture, no itchy seems or labels and a medium will fit a 32" waist. The perfect base layer for just about everything sporty.
on 8 February 2016
Bought these compression shorts to help my tight knotted hamstrings. I have found these to be really good and gives me confidence in my workout. The shorts give a good compression around the legs, comfortable, keeps heat and also breaths. The shorts help reduce muscle vibration and helps to warm up gently without feeling of tightness. Good quality and recommended.
on 22 February 2013
I bought these undershorts to run in as various other solutions were either uncomfortable or impractical (long story). Now when I go on a long run I always wear these. They provide perfect support and comfort, wicking away moisture and stopping my legs chaffing. i generally wear them under lycra based shorts, but they could easily be worn as is. A perfect piece of kit for my up and coming marathon.
on 11 March 2014
I bought these for sports after reoccurring injuries with my hips & quads whilst playing football a number of years; since then compression shorts have been a must for me for all sporting activities now mainly worn for running & cycling and the occasional football game when required.
I am at the slimmer side of a 36" waist as can fit into some 34's with some brands, but the Large does seem to be the correct fit for me.

For these shorts I would have to agree that that the compression on the legs is good, you can feel the pressure from just above the knee all the way to the top of the quad and around the back; but the elastic around the waist is very weak and tends not to grip as well as I like and I would not be entirely confident that these would hold up in full contact sports such as rugby but should be able to withstand football or hockey usage.
For non contact sports I would say that these do the job perfectly well; giving the muscles support, stopping chaffing in those vital areas whilst not impeding movement.
on 5 July 2014
I found that the thigh cuffs on these were a little tight across just above the knees. This resulted in the shorts riding down when exercising. Otherwise they were finished to a high standard, I just don't think they would suit someone with bigger thighs (mine are 26") They certainly do provide some moderate compression, so if this is important to you (and you have slender thighs) then these may well suit you perfectly. Personally, I have subsequently chosen to purchase "Precision Training Lycra Shorts" (as my primary reason for purchase was to prevent chafing) and I have found these better suited to my needs.