Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 25 May 2017
Great compression from what have become a trusty brand that delivers on quality and effectiveness.
One major let down that totally ruins these shorts is that the seem at the bottom of each leg is so narrow they just don't fit around my legs and cut into my thighs.
I clearly brought the correct size as the waist fits fine, as does the leg itself. Just the hem/seem at the bottom killing off an otherwise decent bit of kit
on 25 April 2017
I had never worn compression baselayer clothing before but wanted to try it out to see what it was like. I found this product to be a snug fit which is to be expected due to the nature of how the shorts work but once I got used to that found them to be very comfortable. Easy to get on and off even after sweating it out in the gym, and I am very impressed by the quality of the shorts being a lesser known brand compared to the likes of Under Armour etc. I purchased these at the same time as a matching Sub baselayer short sleeved top and the outfit as a whole as been a great experience.
on 1 July 2017
I have been looking for a new pair of compression shorts for some time and am very happy with these. They have replaced my previous Under Armour pair and the compression level is much better along with the fit. They dont feel too tight around the waist compared to Under Armour ones and I will be purchasing more in the future.
on 5 November 2017
Excellent quality. I am a 34” waist and purchased a small as I need them tight to help an injury. Maybe a little too tight but work a treat. So much so, I also ordered a pair of medium. Recommended.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 July 2017
Great shorts, I wear these under my normal shirts or trousers when I'm running or walking, really helps to keep everything comfortable as you go.
on 14 October 2016
Delighted with these shorts. Comfortable, great fit and even look good. I'd happily recommend them.
on 10 October 2016
Best running purchase I have made. No interest in the un-scientific voodoo of compression, but it does stop my unshaved thighs chaffing to the bone:-). highly recommended.
on 16 March 2016
Very good quality. Thick material and good waistband. Perfect as its not easy to find a good pair of compression shorts in a maroon colour
on 20 November 2017
Good item holds in groin and hamstrings just right
on 28 October 2017
I like all Sub Sports gear as the compression is very good (20% Spandex) and they wash well.