Customer reviews

Sub Sports DUAL Boy's Compression Baselayer Leggings / Tights - Years 9-10 (MY), Black
Size: 9-10 Years|Colour: Black|Change

on 20 March 2014
Another good quality product my son loves but the sizing is way out, don't expect any compression. Size is probably out by a year
on 21 October 2013
I bought these for my son for sport, they are well made and look good, they have a comfortable deep elastic waistband which is great. They were delivered super quick too.
on 15 December 2013
Got these for my 11 year old for rugby and he loves them. They're a great fit, good quality material and wash again and again. 5 star!
on 14 January 2016
My son really likes them - keeps him warm and his legs clean despite playing in goal.
on 14 January 2015
fantastic, and very warm in this weather !!
on 15 April 2016
Good fit and well made.
on 6 December 2015
As described!
on 28 October 2013
Hmm...I'm sure I made the order at the right page, but I received a short tights instead of a long one. Won't return it because I've already cut the tag and I wanted to buy a short one just right*_*. The quality is good but just don't mix up the order next time!
on 16 April 2016