Size: Large|Colour: Black|Change

on 16 July 2014
This is my first venture into compression/running gear and, after some initial confusion and agonising over the choice between this product and a similarly priced Under Armor product, I couldn't be happier with my decision. I tested this out on a 5k run a couple of days ago and it performed beyond my expectations. It felt great, fit me perfectly and kept me nice and cool (exactly what I want for running in events like Tough Mudder (I can't speak to its ability to survive such an event yet)).
A note on the fit; I usually wear a 32" waist and the medium size (32"-34") is perfect for me. This was definitely the right call for me as I get the amount of compression I wanted. It's tight, but doesn't cross the line into feeling restrictive. I'm 5ft 10" and weigh 80kg.
on 12 February 2012
Being too close to 60 and my running suffering from constant muscle strains (my calf and hamstring) I had tried all kinds of different solutions, none totally successful,
I purchased a pair of these leggings, I can't tell you how good they are to wear, last week the weather was minus 7 and I wore them under a pair of tracksters and didn't feel the cold on my legs at all,or any strains, they are really great value, I wore them this morning in a local 10k, felt wonderful and not a twinge during or afterwards, love them, one tip, put your socks on first to help them slide over your feet without catching your toenails.
on 9 October 2012
Service; prompt delivery - ordered both medium and large as was unsure - returned the medium and was refunded without quibble immediately

Product; just brilliant - I just went for a 20 mile cycle in 11 degrees celsius - I was neither hot or cold just perfect.

Sizing; I found the reviews quite confusing... I am 6ft and just about as average build as you can get 34x34 jeans etc. I ordered both the medium and large sizes. I found the large to be a perfect fit; personally I would go by waist measurement rather than anything else, however if you want a really tight fit go a size down, but be warned the waist band may be uncomfortably tight.

Conclusion; plan to buy more Sub clothing shortly extremely pleased
on 24 February 2012
Bought for my 15 year old son to play football. He's quite tall (just over 6ft) and wanted something to keep him warm while playing in the winter months; they arrived on time and fit perfectly (small) and seem to be doing the job. I've heard no complaints from him and he's usually quite fussy.
on 27 April 2016
Great product.
I have tried several makes including under armour and I find this make to be the most superior.
The material certainly keeps you cool.
The material is sturdy and thicker than other makes. This enhances the compression effects and the support that these offer. The whole point of buying them.
The stitching is well done, and strong. I feel that this will hold up for a long time. I have already worn them for several hours and washed several times and there is no give in any of the stitching.
The leg length is nice and long, I have 31 inch inside leg and they are long enough for me. They slightly bunch at the ankle and so will fit up to a 33 inch inside leg no problem I am sure.
The waist band is not too tight. I always found under armour to dig in, but this waist band sits nicely without creating bumps and lumps.
Smooth material, but does not slip down. You can however slip of slippy seats when wearing them if you aren't careful!
After several washes they have kept their colour.
Washing can't be done in one of my general washes as they have to be washed on a cold wash with no fabric conditioner. This is the only annoying thing as I would rather put them in with the weekly wash, but I want to keep these for a while and I feel I will if they are looked after properly.
on 24 January 2014
Firstly, these leggings are great and they arrived on time etc etc. But let me add my tuppence worth to the myriad of posts about what size to order, in case there's anybody unfortunate enough to be a similar shape as yours truly. I'm six foot, weigh 12 stone and take a 33W 32L (Diesel) jean. My legs are slender but muscular and I have a small butt. I went for Medium and they're perfect.
on 18 October 2011
These tights are a bargain at the price, offering both compression and effective wicking - I have used them for both road running and british military fitness so they stand a pounding from floor work without picking up damage so far. The compression certainly seems to keep calf and quad fatigue at bay, and they retain warmth effectively. My only criticism is that the elasticated waist could perhaps do with a draw string as despite their leg hugging quality they do tend to require hitching up from time to time.
on 24 February 2016
Predominantly using these to cope with cycling in the colder weather. I have fairly large quads and they fit snugly but also comfortably. Would definitely recommend for someone who needs a base layer for the occasional cold morning but doesn't want to splash out.
on 30 November 2014
This fit nice and snuggly and are well made
I brought these to wear underneath my work clothes as I work outside, I think I bought the wrong ones as I feel colder in these because when you stop moving they get cold
on 5 July 2012
Looked around at the price of other compression leggings after London2Brighton challenge as i prepare for Thames Path Challenge and these where by far the cheapest, but in quailty they are amazing, wear both during 35K + walks and after training no injuries and less aches than usual well recommended