on 14 May 2014
Bought this when my hair was long, and then promptly had my hair cut short! But this product works just as well with my new short style, and the smell is lovely and coconutty, but only when you apply, the smell doesn't linger all day, so you don't get comments from other people saying 'where is the beach?' etc. Very happy, and would buy again.
on 29 June 2014
Can't live without this stuff - especially now you get twice as much for half the price and free shipping to boot.

it gives my long thick hair great separation and beachy waves, just like it says on the tin. It really works. It can make my hair a bit dry and tangly after a while...but I still love it.
on 11 June 2014
Great product easy to use and goes a long way. For me one spray is plenty, but maybe two on longer hair may be needed. excellent price and non greasy. This item arrived very quickly and I will be using this seller again. Thanks!
on 8 September 2014
Really great! I love this spray, amazing bottle, so easy to handle, and is an amazing amount for the price. I love this salt spray, and adds just the right amount of added volume and texture when your hair is flat. Definitely recommend.
on 24 October 2014
Just left my hair looking like straw. I have very fine hair so it might have been that.
on 6 October 2014
I wanted curly beach waves that looked nice and neat when I couldn’t be bothered to straighten my hair. I wasn’t expecting much from the price of the spray but it works wonders. I loved it and is great for a nice wavy look.
on 11 September 2014
I'd never heard of this til I read about its ability to keep hair 'scrunched'. It works and smells great
on 8 September 2014
Top stuff this, adds body, hold and smell nice too
on 1 August 2014
Good value for money for the size of the bottle
on 23 August 2013
Great product . Makes hair more manageable and thicker giving it more body. smells nice too quite sweet but reminds me of holiday. it dose wear off so if you dont like it , its not a problem.