- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
SturdyFoot Ladies Slim Gel 3/4 Insoles With Arch & Metatarsal Support. Party Feet
|You Save:||£6.36 (61%)|
- Help prevent the burning pain in the balls of your feet
- Ideal for all high heels shoes and sandals
- Invisible in any shoes
- Self adhesive, reusable and washable
- 3/4 length and slim design to fit most shoe sizes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Slip these massaging gel insoles into your high heels or shoes to make them more comfortable. They prevent painful rubbing on the balls of your feet and the non-slip design gives a secure grip. The additional arch support provides firm support to reduce mid-foot pain and reduce the risk of injury. It provides an excellent stability and cushioning effect.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
After foot surgery twice for a " Mortons Nueroma" which has been unsuccessful I have had to search for insoles that were more suitable for my shoes than the heavy ugly ones supplied by the NHS. NHS orthotics are fine for winter shoes but when you want to wear a court shoe or sandal they don't work.
These work. They give cushioning to the sole of my foot and the metatarsal raise helps alleviate the pain between my 3rd and4th toe. My only wish that the moulded raise was a little higher or firmer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
In comparison to other products of this type I was not happy. P&P was on the expensive side!!Published 5 months ago by Amanda Bastable
They are the right shape for heeled sandals, but they feel slipery so I'll have to cut the heel and the fron off them to just get the bits that fill in the gap for the arch. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Chris
These do the job , delivered on time great service , will buy again .....Published 11 months ago by oorev