Customer reviews

Stunt Fight
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.61

on 9 March 2015
Stunt Fight was a good, entertaining, story. Quite a long novel, it kept me busy for several hours and I was happy with this ebook purchase.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 31 January 2013
Forget the plot, just watch some distinctive people interact and it's a great sort-of thriller too. So, yes, it's a very simple structure, where you are introduced to a couple of characters and then a conflict early on, but that conflict increases as you read some great dialogue, tense situations and comic moments.
on 16 February 2015
Thank you amazon for connecting readers like me to the stuff we want to read. Right out of the gate I was convinced, ready to stay onboard through to the end of the book and it was a fun trip I’d happily take again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 January 2015
Good pulpy crime fiction. Zippy dialogue and a sympathetic, interesting protagonist.
on 5 February 2015
A fun ride, it rolls along nicely. Another new author I'm glad to have discovered and will look out for in future.
on 2 February 2013
This was first thing by Leonard Lynch that I read and I am very happy to have stumbled across it. The weakest part of this novel is the opening couple of chapters, so I do advise unsure readers to stick with it for laughs and drama.