on 14 August 2013
Watch looks rather cheap and doesn't portray true Stuhrling value or benefit. Should have spent a little more and upgraded to a better model...
on 30 September 2013
Well it is a good looking watch, however it lost five minutes the first two days and then one hour the third day. On the fourth day it stopped completely and I am now having a new battery installed. If this doesn't resolve the problem then back it goes from whence I bought it from. Since writing this review I have received a replacement in a prompt service that was out of this world. I was a pity that the original watch was a duff,still all's well that ends well.
on 13 June 2014
to another poster above. The watch knob or crown became faulty rather swiftly but outside the Amazon return period. I will now have to send the watch to Stuhrling in the hope of repair. My impression is that the materials used are poor quality and the pin appears not to have been made of steel. A disappointment given that the style of the watch appeals but clearly there is an element of faux quality in the way the watch is presented. Avoid.
on 8 May 2013
A GOOD BUY .Clear dial , very light and does the job good value .It looks as if it could become a big and long lasting friend .
on 27 December 2012
I chose this watch because it looks like a timeless classic design, not to pretentious. The packaging it came in has been professionally put together, and looks like it would suite a more expensive watch than this. The instructions are very clear, and the guarantee is included in the box. The leather strap is of fine leather and the watch is very light and slim, you don't feel like you are wearing a watch, unlike the more bulky type watches that are of a more modern style. I would recommend this purchase, either for your self or it would make an excellent gift for someone.
on 25 March 2014
It's an unpretentious subtle watch, nicely designed and very well packed. Stührling watches have a nice price tag, and I think you can't beat them.
It's too early to evaluate the mechanism or the quality of the glass, but so far it looks great on my wrist.
on 1 January 2015
This is a very nice slimline watch. It is solid and weighty and very thin. I picked it up in the sales and am pleased I did. The only thing that I personally didn't like was the strap. Don't get me wrong; it's a good qualitu leather strap but it was just too flat and I immediately took it off. I replaced it with a padded black leather strap with a white contrasting stitch which I think looks far better. Just for reference, this watch takes a 20mm strap.
on 8 January 2014
Wanted a simple watch that looked classic and was light on the wrist. Very happy with this.

Edit:
Would be better if fully waterproof. When unboxed - the manual states "waterproof" means "splash proof, do not submerge". Still, I've worn in the shower no issues.

Edit:
I bought this for 50£ or so. Don't believe the price cut.

Edit:
The crown become loose over time, meaning that my watch loses 5 minutes randomly every couple of weeks.
on 17 February 2014
after about 8 weeks stopped working the time adjustment knob fell off sent it back to stuhrling in america 2 months ago not heard anything , purchase has been a complete waste of time
on 7 January 2016
Bought this for myself, selected because it is wafer thin (5mm), and a nice simple face (which is rare these days). Corrected the time on arrival - has kept good time since.
For the price it is a great watch - plenty of room on the band both up and down (from my 'hole') so will fit most people I would expect. Very happy to find a watch with the thickness I prefer, and classic styling, available at this price - would recommend.