- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Studying Economics (Palgrave Study Skills) Paperback – 20 Mar 2001
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
BRIAN ATKINSON was formerly Senior Lecturer in Economics at the University of Central Lancashire, and has been a visiting lecturer at several other universities. A former Chair of the Economics and Business Association, he has also written and edited several Economics books, including Applied Economics for which he is co-author.
SUSAN JOHNS is a Senior Lecturer in Economics at the University of Central Lancashire, and has spent many years teaching Economics, with particular interest in Business Economics and teaching at an introductory level.