- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Studying Abroad: A guide for UK students Paperback – 18 Aug 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Why go abroad?
- How do you choose which country to study in?
- What are the entry requirements and how do you apply?
- Which type of university will suit you best?
From entry requirements and finding accommodation, to applying for financial aid and getting the correct visa, this guide provides up-to-date information on making university applications and settling into life abroad, offering practical, step-by-step advice on:
- the most popular study abroad regions, including Europe, USA, Canada, Australia and Asia
- where to look for English-taught undergraduate and postgraduate courses overseas
- how to research different types of universities and check that your institution and course are accredited
- the costs of living and studying abroad, and how to find financial support
- coping with cultural differences and homesickness
- working while studying and staying on after you have completed your course.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|