From the Back Cover
- Why go abroad?
- How do you choose which country to study in?
- What are the entry requirements and how do you apply?
- Which type of university will suit you best?
From entry requirements and finding accommodation, to applying for financial aid and getting the correct visa, this guide provides up-to-date information on making university applications and settling into life abroad, offering practical, step-by-step advice on:
- the most popular study abroad regions, including Europe, USA, Canada, Australia and Asia
- where to look for English-taught undergraduate and postgraduate courses overseas
- how to research different types of universities and check that your institution and course are accredited
- the costs of living and studying abroad, and how to find financial support
- coping with cultural differences and homesickness
- working while studying and staying on after you have completed your course.