Studio Pottery: Twentieth Century British Ceramics in the Victoria and Albert Museum Collection Paperback – 1 Jan 1994
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Page after page of beautiful photographs of pots. Quality you will find in abundance in this truly excellent book.' (Artbook News)
About the Author
Dr Oliver Watson was Head of the Ceramics Department at the Victoria & Albert Museum from 1989 until 2001, when he became Chief Curator of the museum's Middle Eastern Collections. Since 2005, he has been Keeper of Eastern Art at the Ashmolean Museum, University of Oxford.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The giants like Leech, Cardew,Coper and Rie are all adequately represented but any studio potter of any significance since the inter-war years has an example here.
A reliable text with close to nine hundred illustrations a good selection of potters marks all go to make the definitive work on studio pottery.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Architects
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Ceramics, Pottery & Glass
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Asia > China
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject > Ceramics & Glass > Pottery, Ceramics & Porcelain
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Reference & Price Guides
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Pottery & Ceramics