Studio Oh! Snail Mail Postcards Available in 4 Different Themes, Book of 24, Witticisms
|Price:||£10.99 FREE delivery.|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Studio Oh Snail Mail Witticisms Postcards are colorful, quick and convenient to send; postcards measure 6.5 x 4 Inch
- Each postcard book comes with 24 different, cleverly-designed postcards giving you oodles of options for saying whatever strikes your fancy
- The postcards have space to write a brief personal note, are printed on heavy card stock using soy-based inks and are also recyclable
- And, because sometimes the occasion calls for showing gratitude, there's even a Studio Oh postcard book filled with 24 different thank you postcards
- Studio Oh's extraordinary collection of finely crafted and cleverly designed journals, planners, home and kitchen accessories is available on Amazon
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
It's hard to believe that "you've got mail" used to mean there was actually something with a stamp on it that the trusty mailman put in the mailbox! Why not revive that old tradition with Studio Oh's cleverly designed Snail Mail Postcard Book? Postcards are a colorful and cost-effective alternative to individual greeting cards, not to mention being super quick and convenient. Studio Oh postcard books come with 24 different postcard designs that are guaranteed to be easy enough for even the busiest body to send! The passionate and creative designers at Studio Oh believe that products should not only be relevant to the needs of today's consumers but also should be environmentally responsible, infused with energy, elevated design, richly-saturated colors and fine craftsmanship. From beautiful calendars loaded with super functional planning features and stationery and journals that move and inspire to kitchen linens and tablet accessories with plain-old-amazing designs, Studio Oh invites you to explore their extraordinary products available on Amazon.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Others are overly rude and seem to speak about some disliked third party (EX: "the difference between cake and your opinion is that I asked for cake;" "they say everything happens for a reason but sometimes the reason is that you're STUPID and make BAD decisions;" "common sense is so uncommon it should be classified as a superpower").
I prefer sending funny cards about the recipient, rather than about myself or bashing some unclear third-party...
The sarcasm is over-rated, many of the cards repeat in terms of their message
pretty disappointed, would not get them again, and will probably throw out 85% of the cards