- Hardcover: 406 pages
- Publisher: The Robbins Collection (15 May 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1882239237
- ISBN-13: 978-1882239238
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.7 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,218,399 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Studies in Canon Law and Common Law in Honor of R. H. Helmholz Hardcover – 15 May 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
R. H. Helmholz is Ruth Wyatt Rosenson Distinguished Service Professor of Law at the University of Chicago Law School.