- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Student's Guide To Research Ethics (Open Up Study Skills) Paperback – 1 Mar 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Paul Oliver is a principal lecturer in the School of Education and Professional Development at the University of Huddersfield. He has wide experience of teaching courses on research methods at postgraduate level, and thesis supervision for Masters, Ed.D. and Ph.D. degrees. His research interests are in the fields of education, philosophy and comparative religion.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.