- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Collins Educational (14 Mar. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007421605
- ISBN-13: 978-0007421602
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.4 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
463,644 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #66 in Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference > Politics & Social Sciences > Psychology
- #608 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Basic Medical Science > Physiology
- #1619 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Counselling
Student Support Materials for Psychology – AQA A2 Psychology Unit 3: Topics in Psychology: Biological Rhythms and Sleep Paperback – 14 Mar 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mike Cardwell is a senior examiner for a major awarding body and Principal Lecturer in Psychology at Bath Spa University College. He has written and contributed to many best-selling resources, including Do Brilliantly AS & A2 Psychology (Collins), and is an editor of Psychology Review.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
overall a good revision guide, compact, to the point, clearly laid out and with good written examples at the back.
Most recent customer reviews