- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Student Support Materials for History - Edexcel A2 Unit 3 Option E2: A World Divided: Superpower Relations, 1944-90 Paperback – 28 May 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
In short, this book makes an effect bludgeon when dealing with England's bears. Oh and it's good for book learnin' too.
As my peers have suggested, this book saves lives. Whereas my chums used it for defense against great beasts, for me this magnificent work served to shelter me from the harsh chill of the Himalayas. I nestled 'neath its embrace as the bitter winds swept all around. You might ask why I was in this position, why was I on the other side of the world with "Student Support Materials for History - Edexcel A2 Unit 3 Option E2: A World Divided: Superpower Relations, 1944-90" for my only protection?
Well, dear reader, I had ventured there to study in the mountaintop monastery of the great Dr. Mitchell that I might better understand the Cold War, and key areas such as the Sino-Soviet split, the arms race, Detente and the outbreak of the Cold War. It was as a result of His instruction that I was able to stride into the exam hall confident of victory.
To return to the tale, and to cut it somewhat short, this book serves as an excellent tent.
Sat here at my desk in the height of English summer I can think of nothing better to do than list 50 practical uses of this book, and so I shall:
1. Arctic survival tent
2. Rudimentary river raft
4. Tiny ramp for tiny skateboarders
5. Grizzly bear deterrent
6. As a yardstick against which all literature ought to be judged
7. Trendy headwear
11. Roofing tile
13. Replacement for a cat flap door
16. Chopping board
17.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Learn everything in this book and you're guaranteed an A in the A level exam. Must buy.Published 3 months ago by Asher Mehmet
Absolutely the best book I used to help me with my History A Level. The wealth of knowledge in the book including clear dates, facts and sections help you to condense and learn all... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Isabella
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Edwardian and Early 20th Century 1901-1913
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Inter-war Period 1919-1938
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Wales
- Books > History > Essays, Journals, Letters & True Accounts > 20th Century
- Books > History > Europe > Early 20th Century 1901-1913
- Books > History > Europe > Inter-war Period 1919-1938
- Books > History > North America > Early 20th Century 1901-1913
- Books > History > North America > Inter-war Period 1919-1938
- Books > History > World History > 1901-1913
- Books > History > World History > Inter-war Period 1919-1938
- Books > School Books
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference
- Books > Young Adult > History > General