- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: TFM Publishing Ltd; 1 edition (13 May 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1903378680
- ISBN-13: 978-1903378687
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 15.2 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 334,812 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Structured Oral Examination in Clinical Anaesthesia: Practice Examination Papers Paperback – 13 May 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Cyprian Mendonca MD, FRCA is Consultant Anaesthetist, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire, Coventry, UK. Josephine James FRCA is Consultant Anaesthetist, Heart of England Foundation Trust and Programme Director, Warwickshire School of Anaesthesia, Regional Advisor, West Midlands south region, Birmingham, UK.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Anaesthetics
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Research & Equipment
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Research & Equipment
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Anaesthetics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Study & Revision Guides