Structure & Function of the Body - Softcover, 13e Paperback – 8 Jan 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Book is in great condition, a few foot notes, to which I have already added to therefor has not impacted on the contents what so ever.
I have tried various anatomy books and this has to be one that works for me, it is very academic but also very easy to read and follow making the understanding and learning easier, however everyone is different of course. I think this has a great balance of talking to the reader as well as educating the reader to high standard
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brill book innexvellemt condition. Great for revision at Access to Nursing course.Published 9 months ago by Joanna
Looked as new. I'm happy with the purchase and will recommend to anyone.Published 20 months ago by Sadiq Tindiey
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pre-clinical Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Nursing
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Anatomy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Nursing