- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 2 edition (17 Sept. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805863737
- ISBN-13: 978-0805863734
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 359,976 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Structural Equation Modeling With AMOS: Basic Concepts, Applications, and Programming, Second Edition (Multivariate Applications Series) Paperback – 17 Sep 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"This … much anticipated and timely updating of the widely read first edition … is characterized by the same strengths … including the thorough and accessible presentation of a comprehensive range of topics based on real empirical data. Dr. Byrne's book is indispensable to any applied researcher using these techniques in practice." - Patrick Curran, University of North Carolina, USA
"This second edition [is] a must have for clearly understandable input and examples on applying structural equation modeling with AMOS. Barbara Byrne has most certainly written another best seller." - Lisa Harlow, University of Rhode Island, USA
"Dr. Byrne's first edition … was a model of clarity, written specifically for beginners. This new edition continues her tradition of excellence." - Roger E. Millsap, Arizona State University, USA
"An indispensable text [that] will prove to be an excellent resource for students, researchers, and academics." - Jan Bogg, University of Liverpool, UK
"Starting from the basics to advanced SEM tools, Byrne unveils and explains all the potentiality of SEM and how to use it. Both experts and newcomers to SEM who want to use AMOS will find this book extremely helpful." - Francesco Chirico, University of Lugano, Switzerland
About the Author
University of Ottawa, Canada
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The book is illustrated in AMOS 17. I have not seen any significant differences between AMOS 17 and AMOS 16, which is the program I am using at the moment. So it's quite a relief to me.
I've read through the 1st edition, and it was well written in clear English. After 2 chapters, I felt that 2nd edition carried the same tradition: get you into SEM without killing all your brain cells in matrix algebra, multivariate statistics, and Greek alphabet. Yes, I was referring to the mighty LISREL. Not that I have anything against LISREL personally (that is when it is not yelling FATAL ERROR at me), it's just the learning curve was steep.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great Book! Worth buying it. Got when i started doing my master thesis.Published on 10 Dec. 2010 by Ilias Pappas
delivered very quickly and in great condition. The book itself is a fantastic text. A great introduction to AMOS/SEM.Published on 20 Oct. 2010 by Nicholas A. Wattie
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Methodology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought > Jung, Carl
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Methodology & Research > Statistics & Research