- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 2 edition (14 Nov. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750686863
- ISBN-13: 978-0750686860
- Product Dimensions: 18.3 x 12.2 x 2.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (58 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
294,400 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #126 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Structural Engineering
- #415 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- #619 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- See Complete Table of Contents
Structural Engineer's Pocket Book, 2nd Edition: British Standards Edition Paperback – 11 Dec 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Best money I've ever spent, absolutely brilliant"
"All my colleagues stare at this book with wonder and keep asking me where they can get it from - and these guys are experienced engineers - enough said!"
"A brilliant little book"
"Tables, material properties and formulas in one textbook. Really handy."
"This book has been a life saver for me ever since I bought it"
"an excellent book...of exceptional usefulness at a very reasonable price." --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Could include more plastic design of steel members and frames (inc. instantaneous centres).
but overall very good book
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ordered the British version and got the European one instead. Piece of s*** and worthless to me.Published 16 months ago by 100ksi
Really useful little book for surveyors like myself and I refer to it on a relatively regular basis. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Mr A R Young
I work in Nigeria but in my holidays home I thought that this version the book was the one with the 'Euro-codes'. I was mistaken so I bought the third edition. Read morePublished on 3 Jan. 2015 by kamal gupta
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Structural Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering