on 4 September 2013
I wonder why Amazon invited me to review this. I guess they can't differentiate between products where a review is useful and those where it's superfluous. Come to think of it I wonder why I'm writing a review!

Anyway, it's an OS Explorer Map. It is still the #1 tool for anyone wanting to explore an area in any detail. A walkers must-have.
55 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 August 2013
THE MAP IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AND THE SCALE OF THE MAP IS GOOD. IT ARRIVED QUICKLY AND I HAVE NOPROBLEMS
on 31 December 2014
Excellent value map. Bought used, but like new. Proved to be invaluable on our walking holiday.
on 1 May 2013
Well, now I can find my way around without that sat nav and I can do it at my leisure.
on 14 December 2014
Like to know where I am!
on 30 March 2015