Strongman: The Extraordinary Life of Hun Sen (From Pagoda Boy to Prime Minister of Cambodia) Paperback – 15 Jun 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Harish C. Mehta is a historian with a PhD from McMaster University. He teaches American foreign relations, Southeast Asian history, the Vietnam Wars and world history at the University of Toronto, McMaster University, and Trent University. He is the author of three books on Cambodia and has published articles in the journals Peace & Change, The Historian and Diplomatic History.
Julie B. Mehta has a PhD from the University of Toronto in English literature and South Asian studies. She teaches the chancellor-endowed course on asian cultures in Canada at the University of Toronto. She is the author of Dance of Life: The Mythology, History, and Politics of Cambodian Culture and has published extensively in academic books and journals on food history and global literatures.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1901 Onwards
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > East & South East Asia
- Books > Biography > Political > Countries & Regions
- Books > Biography > Political > Political Leaders & Leadership
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Asia > South East Asia
- Books > History > Europe > France > French Heads of State
- Books > History > Political History > Politicians