on 23 August 2016
I bought these for myself as I tend to snore and disturb my dear wife a lot ( apparently !) . Anyways, I ordered this and the box arrived with 120 clear nasal strips. I have used the advanced version of the Breathe Right ones which I really loved and was a bit sceptical at first of using these, But, these are just as brilliant. These strips have a really nice adhesive quality and I generally wipe my nose of any oily residue and then wear these. It sticks on well and stays glued till morning when I wake up. My wife has commented that she has found my snoring to have reduced a fair bit since using these. Basically they help open up the nasal passage a bit more to allow the free passage of air through the nasal passage. All in all very pleased with the product and will order again once I run out of these.
on 13 May 2013
I have used these nose strips for a while and they work most of the time. The product has recently changed both in outside packaging and in internal shape of the strips. When I ordered this last, I was not warned by the seller about the change and they shipped the order from the US as usual. It would have been good to have been told. However, the new strips look even better and seem to work too, so no problems. Also, instead of 4x30 strips packets, I received 3x44 strips packets which means I got 12 strips more than before. They should change the picture and description of the product though as the strips are bigger and with 4 flaps (2 on each side) rather than 2. They are still good for sensitive skin.
on 18 October 2015
Quite good, but sometimes come unstuck in bed. Not as good as they used to be.
on 7 January 2016
essential for snorers and partners alike
on 20 May 2015
Great strips, they stay on all night which is more than the cheap copies do...
on 26 April 2012
Anything that can keep my mother-in-law from snoring has to be a good thing. Whilst it doesn't block it out completely at least she isn't drowning out the passing jumbo jets anymore!! - Best price we could find anywhere too.
on 15 February 2015
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 July 2013
we were sent a totally different nose strip which didn't do what it was supposed to do. However they refunded my money without a problem. So ultimately happy.
on 5 March 2014
They are too big much bigger that the UK version. Also stiff they tend to come off during the night
on 28 December 2014
Good product. Does what it says it does. Delivery excellent. I shall buy again.