|Price:||£5.24 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|Listen Now with Amazon Music|
|Amazon Music Unlimited|
|New from||Used from|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
With the purchase of a CD or Vinyl record dispatched from and sold by Amazon, you get 90 days free access to the Amazon Music Unlimited Individual plan. After your purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHRISTINA AGUILERA Stripped (2002 UK 20-track CD album booklet picture sleeve. All the comparisons with Britney and the many other US popstresses are blown away with this album. Collaborations with the cream of the rap world [Lil Kim and Redman] plus tons more attitude add up to a album that moves Christina into the high realms of the US R&B/Hip-Hop world including the singles Dirrty Beautiful & Fighter)
Underneath all Christine Aguilera's coy affectations and vocal gymnastics lurks a rare talent. With her second album, Aguilera allows it to flower by abandoning all pretence of courting the teenage market. Stripped is a seemingly effortless move into weightier adult territory. Using her extraordinary voice as a much subtler instrument, Aguilera sings movingly about the disintegration of a relationship with grit and anger, ultimately stronger for the pain. But that's not all that's on her agenda: Aguilera also extols the power of women on "Can't Hold Us Down", which features Lil' Kim. Other guests include Dave Navarro, Redman, ?uestlove and Alicia Keys. Aguilera co-wrote most of the songs on the disc, and produced one cut. She also partnered with former 4 Non Blondes leader and Pink collaborator Linda Perry on four songs, which gives her a rock edge she never possessed before. --Jaan UhelszkiSee all Product description
Showing 1-8 of 233 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Aguilera does not receive enough credit for her magnum-opus known as “Stripped”. If you are not a Christina Aguilera fan, you probably would still like this album. The themes of self-respect established on this album were so ahead of its time, and still relevant today. This was 2002 for crying out loud, and its message has not dated at all!
The reviews at the time for this album were very critical and negative, which I believe was down to the controversy of the lead single Dirrty with the accompanying provocative video. However, time has passed and the public and the critics have seen this album for what it is: an essential and important album that is a “must-have for all households”!
A big well done to not only Christina for making this wonderful album but to Linda Perry who helped co write a lot of the songs on the album and wrote the song Beautiful on her own and produced it on her own and Linda also helped produce a few of the songs.
I would say this album is a must have for all Xtina's and late teens to adults, children could have it but they might not like that kind of sexy sound that Christina has but her last album is definitely for children.
1) Stripped Intro - I like that she uses into's and i think that this is really good but it would be better if it was longer, you might have heard this song as the opening video on the Stripped Tour 10/10
2) Can't Hold Us Down Feat. Lil' Kim - I like this song it's a very empowering feminist song and i think all the females will love it 10/10
3) Walk Away - This is the first ballad on the album and is really nice but maybe a bit too long and nothing new that will keep you interested enough that you won't skip it 9/10
4) Fighter - This song is one of the best on the album it has more of a rock sound, Christina is shouting at one of her ex for a massive break up but in the end she isn't going mad or isn't insulting him she is thanking him for making her stronger and a fighter, a very catchy song 10/10
5) Primer Amor Interlude - Although it's only a 53 second song it is pretty stupid and pointless why it is on the album she is speaking Spanish the entire way through so really it should only be included on the Latin version of this album 5/10
6) Infatuation - This is another one of my favorites on this album and it has a Spanish sound to it i think mainly because she is singing about her ex boyfriend Jorge Santos and judging by the sound of his name he is Spanish or half Spanish, lyrically the song speaks about falling in love 10/10
7) Loves Embrace Interlude - Again it is another short one but it's quite nice and sweet and it's good to go straight from this to Loving Me 4 Me 7/10
8) Loving Me 4 Me - Ok song after a while i start to loose concentration 7/10
9) Impossible - Alicia Keys helps work her magic on this gorgeous ballad 10/10
10) Underappreciated - Nice and upbeat and has a good sound to it, kind of reminds me of Infatuation except Christina is speaking about falling out of love instead of falling in love 10/10
11) Beautiful - We all no this one, a signature song from Christina and a fan favorite and even people who don't love Christina will have a little listen once in a while, it's empowering, beautiful and well sung 10/10
12) Make Over - A really catchy song and one that will get stuck in your head for the day but it's a good song to get stuck in your head 10/10
13) Cruz - My absolute favorite song on this album and one of my favorite from her career, i think another fan favorite and one that can out Whitney Houston any day beautifully sung and written 11/10
14) Soar - My second favorite song of this album 11/10
15) Get Mine, Get Yours - A nice upbeat song 10/10
16) Dirrty Feat. Redman - We all no this song and it's music video, remember the one with the cut of trousers that shows her underwear, another one that will get stuck in your head 10/10
17) Stripped Part 2 - A bit like the into. but shorter, still good though 10/10
18) The Voice Within - It's 5 minutes long, might seem a bit long but i think it's perfect and it makes my friend cry everytime she hears it so a 10/10 from me and 11/10 from my friend
19) I'm Ok - Really nice song and a very personal one from Christina 10/10
20) Keep On Singin' My Song - Close to 7 minutes long, quite nice but a bit boring near the end 9/10
The Voice Within
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?