on 26 April 2014
This was my wife's response when I opened the package, my son commented that it will be like showering with a plastic bag. What it is to live in a plastic predudiced household. Yes the product is plastic, but I consider it to be a very practical curtain, Firstly it does not have any seems or hem trim to harbour grime, and the colours are very well printed. The lime green, has a mesmerizing flourescence with the light behind it. I deduct one star reluctantly as the curtain does not have metal eylets, only an embossed surround, which although, is quite adequate. In all a functional low priced product, which was delivered very promptly from ordering by Nicolas Nursery World. Here is a tip for all you people who have over bath showers. If the curtain has a habit of sticking to your bum, try, when turning on the shower, before getting in, wet the inside surface of the bath, where the curtain rests, so when getting in you can stick the curtain to the bath side and hopefully it will leave your extremities alone as you wash.
on 23 December 2013
I wanted this to make a small screen to stop my shower from wetting my towels on their heated rail at the far end of the bath. It really wasn't necessary, but it was a cheap addition that gave me an extra bit of confidence. I had to cut it down to the size I wanted and I may still find a use for the offcut.

There's no reinforcement of the mounting holes and the plastic mounting rings are very flimsy. I wouldn't want to trust it as a true shower curtain. But hey, it's doing the job, and what do you expect for a cheap price?
on 20 August 2013
The curtains were great, I just feel really disappointed quite a lot was due to the fact ,
That the curtains were 50p each which was amazing, the cost how ever is another thing what so ever,
I was £11. Post and packaging which I think was disgusting, I sent away for a jacket,
Which was 3times the weight of the curtains, and it only cost £5 or just over, its put me off buying anything
else from this company, you think your getting a real good deal, then to be ripped of.
on 20 August 2016
This was a perfect colour match for my bathroom but where my shower is on the side wall so sprays directly onto the curtain, it is not heavy enough to take the force of the water so pushes it out over the bath and my floor gets very wet!
on 6 June 2016
I bought it twice! The first one one year ago, and the second a few month ago, I just needed to chance cause in one year obviously the water and the products get the colour change, but has been just my choice, all the rest has always been perfect! Perfect size, number of rings, and quality!
on 8 April 2015
Used to have a fabric shower curtain and had issues with mold. This plastic curtain is exactly what I needed. Bog standard plastic shower curtain but robust and will last a lot longer than my previous fabric one.
on 14 December 2014
Not happy ! I was send the wrong shower curtain and to be honest it was far from what I wanted it had bright pink and green stripes. I have been trying to contact them for a week , no reply. I recommend not to buy !
on 7 March 2015
Very basic shower curtain. If you are after something a bit "nicer" spend more money but for the price you just cant complain. It is some what cheap but you get what you pay for so cant complain.
on 30 July 2013
I was looking for a blue shower curtain to match my bathroom, this was a great price and when it arrived it was good quality.
on 8 July 2016
The shower curtain is ok. Its cheap and smells strongly of plastic, The blue colour came out when I washed it. Doesn't look good now.