on 17 April 2016
Order Date: Ordered on 9 April 2016 (returned)
Order Date: Ordered on 16 April 2016
I have used this on MAC, MUA,MAYBELLINE and Real Techniques brushes. So far so good does the job same as the ELF brush clesner I have been using for years so decided on a change. Only 1 issue I noticed with the real techniques brushes this product on each brush I cleaned from RT range I noticed 1 brush hair shedding. This is concerning tbh as my elf brush cleaner never once did that.

Update;
Had to return and reorder Spray part 2nd time doesn't work. So I just transferred the liquid into the elf brush cleaner.

Update:
The bottle is ridiculous, I just transferred it into my ELF brush cleaner glad I didnt throw that bottle out. I am noticing my main brush I use for powder becoming frail with this brush spray never experienced this with ELF. so this is very concerning. Will keep posted or might try out a different spray.
on 22 April 2013
I received the Cosmetic Brush Spray and tried it right away. It is an excellent cleaner, very easy to use that doesn't soak nor creates rough texture on the bristles of the brushes. It has a soft lemony scent provided by the fuit oil that contains. It cleans the brushes very well and the dispenser provides the right amount of product. I have used it several times now and realized that it makes the bristles fall out. So, be careful with that.
on 17 February 2013
this product is handy if your on the go for a quick spray and drys quite fast, but i found my brushes were slightly greasy after using it and didn't apply my makeup the same as before...its not a bad product but and its reasonably priced but i dont think il but it again
on 26 November 2015
I always feel a little dirty re-using my brushes, but washing them all properly is rather time consuming. This is a good middle ground in between washes, it does still leave a little make up on the brushes, particularly with dense, oily things, but it does help kill bacteria, which is the main thing, and it does get the majority of it off. Better than just leaving it!
on 16 June 2013
I predominantly use this on my foundation brush. It works very well - I spray some on, wait for a few seconds, and then wipe it off with a cotton pad. You can see all the foundation coming off and eventually the brush returns to it's normal colour. I always use this because, if I don't, I can start getting spots after putting on foundation. It seems to work very well
on 1 January 2016
Really handy. Bought this because I can be a bit lazy with cleaning my makeup brushed but know they can harbour a lot of bacteria that can cause issues with acne prone skin, eye infections and even meningitis. Dissolves most of the makeup really well, I try and use it every time I use my makeup brushes to keep them from having too much buildup of both product and bacteria. I still clean the brushes with soap every month but this spray helps to make that job easier too.
on 20 January 2016
Great product. I travel a lot and don't get time to wash my make up brushes nearly often enough. This solves the problem. The brushes no longer smell like they need a good wash. They smell fresh and clean and prolong the time between washes.
on 12 April 2016
I've always seen makeup artists use a spray brush cleaner to clean their brushes after applying makeup and wondered where to get some as my brush shampoo was too much work to wait for my brushes to dry that I hardly ever cleaned them. Now I clean them every day after using them and I can feel confident that my skin isn't getting dirt pushed into my pores. This product works very well to clean my brushes and I love seeing the makeup come off of it into the tissue!
on 5 December 2015
This is the perfect brush cleaner for your brushes.Spray it on, cleans very well, doesnt harm the brushes and no silky or oily residue. Tested it by buying one at first and just placed an order for 10.
on 13 May 2016
Definitely not something that I would purchase again. In the past I've purchased brush cleaning liquids and it worked really well without leaving residue. This product leaves and oily film behind and doesn't clean the brush as well. Wouldn't purchase it again.

See one answered question