Format: VHS Tape|Change
Price:£3.42+ £2.80 shipping

on 14 January 2009
This is a good basic stretching routine. It is set in an attractive location (a rocky beach in the Canaries) with pleasant unobtrusive background music. There is a good emphasis on stretches to open the chest and correct a hunched posture which is so common among office workers. There is a good emphasis on never making stretches painful. Fulton is slim and very flexible, but she emphasises that people should stretch within their own range of movement. She has a pleasant and relaxed style of instruction: she never comes across as sounding `bossy', which some presenters do. If I were to be pedantic, I could criticise her for repeatedly saying `pectorial' when she means `pectoral'. But this is a very good basic stretching routine which I am trying to persevere with and definitely recommend.
on 14 December 2015
This is an excellent stretching routine. It stretches the entire body in a very gentle way. It is the best stretching tape that I own. The music is very relaxing and Susan's voice is very pleasant and easy to listen to. Most of all after I am finished my whole body feels stretched and relaxed. This tape also helps me with anxiety and stress as it is calming for the mind as well. I absolutely love this tape and I would highly recommend it.
on 16 February 2004
Susan Fulton's "Stretch and Re-energize" video has been a life-saver..at least a major stress-reducer. Although I swim and do yoga, stretching is really necessary, especially as one gets older. I have just ordered my second copy as the VCR chewed up the previous video and I can't live without it. Susan, a professional dancer, takes one through a 15-minute series of standing stretches (Warm-up) which are wonderful, especially for releasing tension in the neck and shoulders. The seond set is "Deep Stretches", done lying and sitting. If one is pressed for time, the Warm Up is sufficient for an all around session. Susan's voice is lovely and rhythmic and her guidance excellent. I always feel much better after I've done the stretches!
on 14 July 2009
This DVD is excellent. Far from the previous reviewer's damning verdict I found this dvd to be perfectly pitched for someone like me.

I was looking for something reasonably gentle. I'm not looking to work up a massive sweat. I have not really been one for heavy exercise recently. I wanted something that would keep me limber and help me relaxe. I've tried several meditation and relaxation routines. However, I would say that this is perfect for me.

It's a gentle stretching workout that calm, relaxes and after you're done, your muscles feel ten times better. Even the beach setting is relaxing. A burst of this in the morning and I feel ready to take on the day!
on 30 June 2008
I found this dvd a total waste of time. Unprofessional, uninspiring and very dull. She didnt seem to know what she was talking about. The editing was dreadful. She was exercising on an exercise mat with a towel on top which was scrunched up which made the setting look shoddy. The picture was dull and the camera angles were here,there AND everywhere. The exercises were very basic to say the least, they were a waste of time and didnt feel like you had stretched anything. And the music that you could hardly hear was, again, DULL. It just looked like she made it up as she went along. The whole thing looked amateur. Not a lot of thought went into this dvd, you could tell a mile off. It looked like she went on holiday and decided, 'oh today I'll make an exercise dvd while I'm here with my new camcorder', it was that bad!!! I threw it straight in the BIN!! Where it belongs...