Size: Medium / Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£7.00

on 30 October 2015
It arrived a day earlier than expected which was very nice. When I tried it on, it fit as expected and was comfortable as well as stylish. My only slight hitch is that it is not quiet tight enough for me to wear without a bra, as I have size C boobs, you can see the nipples through the material! This could be worn as a top or something to wear underneath your clothing. Overall I am very pleased, and if there were a variety colours I would buy some more!
on 30 July 2013
I ordered the white and was suprised to see how see through it is,even wearing a bra.I will only wear this as underwear.Would have liked to seen the fabric details.It is a nice fit.
on 10 December 2014
Lovely Fabric really nice to wear, soft and stretchy fits really well.
It arrived really fast in a couple of days, which I was so pleased about, as I wanted to wear under new dress.
Nice people to do business with. you will not be disappointed would buy this again.
on 26 April 2015
I love this. I have a black one too. I bought them to wear with skater skirts and they are perfect. I had bought other bodysuits but they weren't nearly as good as this. The quality is very good and I really like the material. They was brilliantly too. They also look really good as a top to wear under a see-throughish top. the pink looks really good under a black or grey knit.
on 22 March 2015
Ordered last minute for a dance show as my regular practice leotard was too decorative. Fits true to size but is not quite as form fitting as other dance leotards. Slightly see through but not very noticeable even when up close. I would wear this for casual use too. Very quick delivery. Overall very pleased and good value for money.
on 22 July 2015
I bought this last min for my holiday to wear with high waist shorts and skirt I'm so glad I did I ordered the black one lovely thick material fits perfect I'm a size 10/12 with a big bust and I ordered a M/L it fits perfect the material is soft and the fastening is the same as a bra fastening so very secure and comfortable very nicely packaged and came bang on date said very happy and will order another plus krisp sent me a £5 off code on my next order defo be ordering again
on 3 July 2014
Needed it for a show & clever ol' Mum forgot to order it ...OMG!!! However the day was saved as it arrived the morning of the show. Good fit and very comfortable. Thank you .... & the show went on!
on 13 August 2015
Nice soft fabric, good fit, perfect for what I wanted it for which is to go under a tennis dress or exercise tunic for pilates. Washed well in the machine.
on 26 September 2014
very comfortable to wear very reasonable price and good quality material. Would love to get in different colours and can be worn under shirt or on its own.
on 8 January 2014
This was a really good fit and good material, so I bought more of them for myself and for gifts.