3 x Stress Balls in Yellow by StressCHECK - Sensory Toys - Squeezy Ball for ADHD and Autism
|Price:||£6.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Stress Balls x 3 - Yellow Smiley Squeezers - ONLY £2.15 each
- 65 mm Diameter - Unique Product to StressCHECK - These Stress Balls are our Own Design and of a High Quality
- These Stress Balls are made from foam and are of a medium consistency. They are NOT made from plastic, rubber or putty type material.
- See Special Offers and Product Promotions below for 15% Discount and FREE Shipping
- Perfect for Home or Office Use - Ideal for Stress Relief, Autism & ADHD
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
i can recommend stress check LTD and the smiley balls
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great did the job to strengthen my dads hand after his stroke and to help me with my stress levels due to worryingPublished 17 days ago by missjulie devin
These were bought for my grandad who has dementia who oblivious to anything now - but on giving him a ball his face lit up. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
I really did not have time to use them myself but my partner and my children like them and said they really work.Published 27 days ago by Christelle ANDA
Good stress balls, bought them to strengthen my thumbs and grip , on advice from my osteopath ( have fallen a few times mainly on the base of my thumbs .. ) so weak in that area .Published 1 month ago by B H
My son gets very anxious and angry and I must admit these balls have been great thank youPublished 1 month ago by Pen Name