on 8 March 2010
The landscape in Las Vegas is changing constantly, with new hotels and apartment blocks popping up while other older properties being pulled down. I wanted a more recent map in time for my trip to Sin City, since my other map was about 5 years old and not so up to date. This Streetwise Las Vegas map is ok but could have done with being a bit more colorful (for ease of finding landmarks etc.). Even this map is not as up to date as it could be, probably because when it went to print some of the latest projects such as the City Center resort on the Strip was not yet finished. All said however, the map does the job.
on 4 December 2012
This map is great and has all the buildings and casinos you would ever want to see. I bought a Streetwise map for a San Francisco trip which I constantly used, but I found I didn't really need a map in Las Vegas. We stayed on the strip and everything is on the strip, so you just walk up and down and get your bearings and then you know where everything is anyway. Great map though in case you forget if a casino is north or south! If you're going to have a map with you, this is the one to buy.
on 6 January 2014
fantastic little book, shows all the main attractions in 3d pictures so even if you don't no the name of them you will know what they are by the iconic pictures, took a while to get to me I think over 3 weeks but well worth the wait and for the price I cant complain
on 16 May 2013
This little street map, is perfect for our next trip. I love the laminated map, much better than the others as it folds nicely without ever fading some of the lines, names etc...

Karen, Guernsey
on 7 January 2013
Streetwise Las Vegas Map - Laminated City Street Map of Las Vegas. Quite good but does not give enough information on the north of the strip (Las Vegas blvd.
on 20 May 2014
This map is a really handy product if you have not so many time to spend in the city, good product!
on 11 March 2015
Doesn't really do anything more than google maps so I wouldn't waste your money
on 16 October 2015
Laminated maps are so practical