Streamlining Library Services: What We Do, How Much Time It Takes, What It Costs, and How We Can Do It Better Paperback – 15 Feb 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
All of the factors that might make it seem impossible to take the time to step back and analyze current practices for future improvements make it even more important to do so, and Dougherty has provided a well-organized and well-written guide to assist us in this work.--Holley Lange, Morgan Library, Colorado State University
Dougherty offers tools and procedures for collecting data for workflow evaluations.
About the Author
Richard M. Dougherty is the founding publisher and editor of the Journal of Academic Librarianship, was the Director of Libraries at the University of Michigan and the University of California at Berkeley, was on the faculty at Syracuse University and the University of Michigan, and served as President of ALA. He has served as a consultant to numerous libraries striving to introduce organizational change and conducted many workshops on change management.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Information Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Production & Quality Control
- Books > Languages
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Reference > Library & Information Sciences
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences