Strategies for Growth in SMEs: The Role of Information and Information Sytems (Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann Information Systems) Paperback – 29 Nov 2004
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Philip Neri Powell holds a BA in philosophy/history, an MA in English, an MDiv, and a PhD in English (emphasis in poetry). After studying at Aquinas Institute in St. Louis, Missouri, and Oxford University, Fr. Powell entered studies at the Angelicum. Fr. Powell taught spirituality, liturgy, classical western literature, Catholic theology, and philosophical theology at the University of Dallas for three years before moving to Rome. He recently completed a pontifical license in philosophy and will begin work on a PhD.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Accounting & Finance
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Architecture & Microprocessors
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Systems Analysis & Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering