- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: OUP Oxford; 4 edition (29 Mar. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199605580
- ISBN-13: 978-0199605583
- Product Dimensions: 24.6 x 2.3 x 18.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 550,948 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Strategic Advertising Management Paperback – 29 Mar 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Strategic Advertising Manangement stands out from all the current marketing communication textbooks by taking an integrated approach. It is exceptional in showing how marketing communication planning informs and inspires the rhetorical strategy and creative executions of advertising and promotional campaigns. (Poul Erik Flyyvholm Jorgensen, Centre for Corporate Communication, Aarhus School of Business, University of Aarhus)
The third edition makes an excellent primer for students and managers wanting to understand the concepts and practices of advertising and promotion management. It explains the complexities of advertising management in a way that makes them accessible to students and practitioners alike. (Peter Williams, Leeds Business School, Leeds Metropolitan University)
This is one of the most straightforward and focused advertising textbooks I have seen (Evmorfia Argyriou, Aston Business School, Aston University) --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
TEXTBOOK --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.See all Product description